Friday, February 13, 2015

Disruption at it's finest

This week has been a pill! Every day has been a chore....full of stresses and 
things out of my control. 
Tuesday I decided to run it out with my largest furkid. 

Meet Captain Woodrow F Call.....our 4'ish old yellow lab who is my BFF and protector when my husband is away on hitch. I think I may actually start running with him atleast once a week. His trot was pretty well in pace with my slow run. It works out well...we both get in some miles. 


I made it to spin afterwards too which was a struggle since I decided to eat dinner before hand. 
Note to self - that will never happen again! I think it will be shakes on spin night from here on out. 


Dave got home from Louisiana in the middle of the night Wednesday night. When he comes home my usual schedule goes out the window. I wish I could say I stuck to my hoped for training plan this week but that isn't the case. At some point you have to weight your potions...spending time with my husband who has been gone pretty much for almost three weeks or spending my only free time at the gym - I didn't choose the gym.  

No comments:

Post a Comment