Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CA Photo Dump & A Hiatus

I was able to spend about 4 days or so in Carlsbad with my sister and her family with my parents this past weekend. It is my last trip out there for a year, give or take. 

My almost 4 year old niece took this picture of my mom and sister and I at the Zoo

Why not stop y a local brewery while waiting for my dad to arrive at the airport?

My mom and Nixon found a friend while we were waiting for the commuter train. 

Carlsbad Village Train Station

Solana Beach

Auntie and Josie

My sis and J

My dinner Friday night at Blue Ocean Sushi was amazing!

Typical sister photo

Paddle boarding with Josie in Carlsbad Lagoon


Lunch on Sunday at Fish House
Gonna take a break from running and pick it up on Saturday. Between work and my house, I am way behind and really need to get everything back in order so I can enjoy my runs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment