Monday, September 29, 2014

Juice Detox Time!

So I have always tried to do my own juice detox. I would research different recipes and then throw them into my juicer. Sometimes the recipes I put together were not that great and I wouldn't finish out the program that I had started for myself because I was just miserable. Yall have seen how lately I have been doing blends for my snacks throughout the week which has been helping prep me for this. I finally bit the bullet and purchased from a juice bar in San Antonio a 5 day detox program.


The menu card for Juicer Heroes in San Antonio
So if I lived closer they were going to make my first three days of juice and then I could come back and get the remaining two. They do this so you are getting the freshest possible juice from the fruits and veggies. Unfortunately since I live in a small town I cannot do that so Saturday in the rain I loaded up a box full of my juices and five bottles of Alkaline water and went along my merry way!


My favorite part about this particular juice bar is they still use glass bottle for the juices which means I can reuse them for my home recipes! I am very excited about this!!

To help me remember when I need to drink my juice and water I have set up reminders in my phone to go off seriously like every hour almost! 

Breakfast - Top of the Morning......Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Carrot, Pineapple
Break time at work calls for Great Green.....Spinach, Cucumber, Apple, Ginger however
since I am allergic to gourds they substituted the cucumber for celery!

You can bet I will be letting yall know how everything goes. Since my days during the week are so routine I am doing this detox starting today and ending Friday which will lead my right into my second Whole30 to help prep me for the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment