Monday, September 29, 2014

Last week

So I got back into boot camp last Monday only to find out our instructor would be leaving Friday to start his new job in the oilfield today. Gotta love living in the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale!

Needless to say the combination of me not doing bootcamp for three weeks or so and the fact he was determined he would go out with a bang....I was so sore! 





Tuesday I went to the gym and got in 2.5 miles on the elliptical and 2 miles on the treadmill before I headed over to kickball only so find out the game was canceled because not enough -people were going to show up to play! Blah!! But at least I had enough sense so get in some cardio before hand.


My Wednesdays and Thursdays from now until Thanksgiving will be spent in small group (my Wednesdays for almost two years now) and at church for the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace class (which I am leading) so those are going to be my new rest days.

You can find our class every Thursday at 6:30 at Cross Trails Cowboy Church
 The weekend was spent doing more wedding stuff....dress fitting, picking up some little things and pictures in Gruene!

A little behind the scenes action from our friend Kendra who is our photograpgher


No comments:

Post a Comment