Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First two days....OMG!

So while on this journey I had every intention of trying to keep up with my normal life...work, exercise, and so forth but at the end of day one (Monday) that was not gonna happen! I left work early because I had a massive headache and when I got home, within 20 minutes I was asleep! I didn't finish all five of the juices I was supposed to actually. I am thinking whatever I am just plain unable to drink in that day I will make ice cubes out of and throw into my smoothies after the juicing thing is over. Shooooot.....$168 for the juice detox so I am not going to let anything go to waste!


While I was at work, being miserable, I did look up what some of the side affects are when you truly do a juice detox the correct way.......Headaches, dizziness, nausea, bad breath, glazed eyes and a heavily coated tongue....don't forget hunger are just a few from the first day or two!

I felt much better the second day! I really do think I can tackle this whole thing all the way through. It was hard last night getting home after work and wanting to cook something to eat. With the encouragement of Dave and my sister (who has completed a three day) Friday cannot come fast enough!


Headaches, dizziness, nausea, bad breath, glazed eyes and a heavily coated tongue - See more at: http://izocleanse.com/article/different-juice-fasting-stages-detoxification-0/#sthash.L1J3Kd6Y.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment