Friday, October 24, 2014

DoTerra Essential Oils

So there are few of the ladies at church, among the many that I know, that use and sell the DoTerra Essential Oils. When they started talking about them I am not gonna lie...they seemed a little hippie-like to me. However when I had to use the lavender oil one night while at small group because of the mosquitoes I thought...maybe there might be something to this. 

When I did the juice fast from Juicer Heroes, the owner also used DoTerra in his personal juices and would explain why we should too. From here I decided to buy the Wild Orange and Slim and Sassy. He said the wild orange would be good in Sunrise Juices and that the slim and sassy is good to use in anything that it would taste well with. 

Well my two bottles came in a week ago and I am just now trying out the Slim and Sassy!

According to DoTerra the Slim and Sassy supports your weight maintenance goals with the proprietary essential oil blend of Slim & Sassy.
~ Formulated with Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon essential oils
~ Promotes healthy metabolism
~ Helps manage hunger cravings
~ Calms your stomach and lifts your mood
~ Diuretic, stimulant, and calorie free (best part!)


The Wild Orange is cold pressed from the peel. Wild Orange releases an energizing, citrusy aroma.
~ Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
~ Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
~ Immune-enhancing benefits
~ Energizing and revitalizing to the mind and body


I did also get a small vile of lavender to try from a friend and it helps me sleep better at night. I dab a little on my collar bone and wrists and it helps a bunch! I Have problems sleeping anyway and Melatonin is my best friend usually so finding something that is more natural I am in favor for!

No comments:

Post a Comment