Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Back to being selfish

The weekend came and went all to fast. I was able to spend it in New Braunfels with my parents. I even was able to meet my cousin's new baby girl and my soon to be sister in law's brand spankin new little girl.

The last few weeks has been challenging for me...trying to juggle wedding duties, Dave changing jobs, and finding time for myself to run/workout. But Monday was a new day and the start to being selfish again. It has been nice taking just that one hour or so out of the day and hitting the road. 

Monday was short and sweet to the park and back

Tuesday was a Road WOD. Every half mile I did 15 push ups and 30 sit ups.
I actually really liked changing it up while running however I just needed to watch
for sticker burrs!
Unfortunately when you live in the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale, there comes a time when everyone wants a part of the action. Our bootcamp instructor recently took a job with a well servicing company and cannot conduct classes on the regular. So whenever he puts up workouts on Facebook, I try to attend! Tonight will be an ambush workout and since I don't have to go to Life Group I am looking forward to his challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment