Friday, October 3, 2014

My Review

So today marks the fifth day of this juice detox and I have to admit....I made it three solid days without eating anything but yesterday I caved. I was hungry and I wanted a grilled chicken salad.....bad!

I do not regret doing the detox but I think next time I am going to stick with making my own juices. I know I could have made five (or three lol) days of juices for less than $168. Now getting all the glass jars from the juice bar is fantastic and of course I saved them all for the next time. I do think I am going to keep up at least having two juices a day however. This detox leads right into a Whole30 for us.  

 

October is out second round of a Whole30 so I am not going back to old eating habits. The Whole30 program is the brain child of Melissa and Dallas Hartwig.Think of it as a short-term nutritional reset, designed to help you put an end to unhealthy cravings and habits, restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, and balance your immune system.Certain food groups (like sugar, grains, dairy and legumes) could be having a negative impact on your health and fitness without you even realizing it.


Dave and I completed one in January and the transformation in him was amazing. I didn't see it so much in myself but we learned so much about our eating habits, what is really in the food we eat, and why we should make better choices. 


Since the wedding is about a month out I figured this would be a good time for us to look our best on our big day!

Think of it as a short-term nutritional reset, designed to help you put an end to unhealthy cravings and habits, restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, and balance your immune system.
Certain food groups (like sugar, grains, dairy and legumes) could be having a negative impact on your health and fitness without you even realizing it.
- See more at: http://whole30.com/step-one/#sthash.iIz9fx50.dpuf
Think of it as a short-term nutritional reset, designed to help you put an end to unhealthy cravings and habits, restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, and balance your immune system.
Certain food groups (like sugar, grains, dairy and legumes) could be having a negative impact on your health and fitness without you even realizing it.
- See more at: http://whole30.com/step-one/#sthash.iIz9fx50.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment