Friday, November 28, 2014

Corpus Christi Road Runners 33rd Annual Turkey Chase in Pictures

Early mornings....Love when I can start my days with my Asics!

It is about 45 minutes one way to get to Corpus Christi which is where most of my runs are so my drives usually consist of watching the sunrise over farm roads

Ainsley's Angels! 

There is a special place in Heaven for these folks. And if I could run while pushing a stroller I would volunteer.
However I was passed by people with dogs and strollers on this run! 

I had fun and I finished...that is all that matters in my book!

OFFICIAL RESULTS:
FINISHED IN 40:31
AVERAGE PACE - 10:08

FIRST 2 MILES: 19:53
LAST 2 MILES: 20:38
FEMALE AGED 30 - 34 - 16th
OVERALL PLACE - 303rd
OVERALL FEMALE - 119th

Why are you looking at me like that?

I seriously never thought of dressing my doxie's up like this...wish I would have!
It is hilarious!

Now you know where stuffing comes from! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment