Saturday, November 29, 2014

Solo Saturday Morning

I really wish I had a running buddy... I think I would really improve more quickly if I had someone there to help push me when I start to get tired or just run at an OK pace. But today was three straight days of morning runs and it was so nice!


There is a gym not far from my house that is open 24 hours so I decided to take my card with me on this run and if I felt like popping in to do a short body circuit I could. 


Around 2.4 miles I was there so I figured why not! Two rounds of 
10 push ups
20 dips
30 jumping jacks
40 sit ups/bicycle

I had been contemplating what to do with the leftover turkey all night. Dave doesn't like soup so I usually know I need to make it while he is on hitch or only make enough to eat for lunch when he is home.


I used the leftover drippings from the turkey as a good base and then made a creamy turkey kale soup!


Can't wait to try it for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment