Monday, November 17, 2014

Training for the American Bank Half Marathon (relay of course!)

Its been a few weeks since I have been running since I was so preoccupied with the wedding, friends, and family and such. But I am around 7 weeks out from the American Bank Half Marathon and Relay that will be taking place here in Corpus. I have a buddy who is going to run it with me who has a few halfs under her belt solo. I am really looking forward to reconditioning my body and spending my little bit of free time doing something good for me again.  

As always I use my Nike+ coach app on my phone to help me with my training program and send me reminders. It helps me if I get little nudges like that of how much I need to run. Plus I can always check out the weeks and prepare my schedule around how much mileage I need to get in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment