Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dash for Cash 15K Trail Race Recap

Let me just say if it wasn't for Rebecca pushing me I am pretty sure I would have downgraded to the 5K. My nutrition was off this week from adjusting to my glucose levels and my running has been non existent because of my lack of energy.


Becky, me, Felisha, and Mari headed to the start of the run

Here goes nothing! This was the longest race I have ever completed and my first ever trail run

Halfway through. I really wanted to quit but Becky pushed me to finish

Running and taking pictures

We finished! I ran, walked, and stumbled sometimes but I didn't give up!

Very proud of this picture!

Way to go girls! I couldn't have completed it without yall!

And since the race was in Corpus, Chipotle just seemed so right

Who needs KT Tape sunburn lines when you can get dirt lines! 
I didn't win any money nor did I find any of the $5 bills in the trees but I completed and that is what matters most to me!

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! SEO Company

    ReplyDelete