Monday, August 24, 2015

My favorite past time

I took a break from everything this weekend to enjoy time with Dave and friends doing one of my favorite things - fishing! I only caught Gulf Coast Blue Crabs ( not even kidding ) but a bad day on the boat is better than a great day at the office! I had so much fun this weekend. 



Saturday night we went to a friend's house to celebrate her graduation from med school as a physical therapist. It was nice to meet some of Dave's friends from high school that are still around this area. And I seriously could not remember staying up past 2 AM in a while but we did!

Random side note - I saw this on Pinterest and just fell in love with it! I wish we were building our house sooner so I could have it! 


Today meant back to work getting my butt in gear. I am planning on incorporating more boot camp workouts right now because I am burning myself out on running only. So Mon-Wed-Fri will be boot camp workouts and Tues-Thurs-Sat will be my running days. I hoping this will help with my attitude towards getting out of bed at 5 AM!


Started on the elliptical then headed outside to join Garza's class. It was a good workout! I made it through two rounds of 1-6 before i had to leave to get ready for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment