Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Miles & end of hitch week

 I had every intention of running Sunday morning but I have never been so sore in my life from running as I was when I woke up. My lower back and my calves were not having it. So I decided to try my hand at banana pancakes for breakfast. And I will say that I will never make pancakes from Bisquick again. Lord knows the crap they put in it and this was super easy!

I used 1 banana, 1 egg, splash of vanilla, two dashes of cinnamon, and I added a 1/4 C of almond flour. It made 4 pancakes! When we finally have kids this will be such a healthier alternative to the store bought mixes. 


Sunday afternoon was spent doing laundry and lounging around with the pups. Dinner was at the inlaws so it was nice to not have to cook and mess up my kitchen. 

This morning was a 5K on the treadmill to get back into. It felt good to work my legs out and have a good sweat session. 

The best part was breakfast so far! If you haven't tried the Paleo Angel Power Balls, you need to! 


And in 48 hours I get to see this sweet face after two weeks on hitch. 


I am looking forward to being able to spend the weekend together at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment