Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I found it!

In an effort to be accountable for my meals - here were yesterdays lunch and dinner. 
Lunch --> a chicken ceasar bistro salad bowl that I added two hard boiled eggs to. 
Dinner <--- we found ready made oven dinners at HEB that had garlic pesto salmon, fingerling potatoes, and brocoli. All you had to do was heat the oven and bake. It was amazing and only $7!  


Wednesday is off day from running but my weight is up so I am going to boot camp again. It is tough because it starts at 6 AM and I have to be at work by 8 but I will make it work. I love our boot camp instructor and I started going to his boot camps when I moved to Alice almost two years ago when he had them at the park. Luckily for me, now they are at the gym I am a member of. Winning! I have been running almost all of my runs inside of the treadmill int he morning since it is still dark out but boot camp allows me to run with a large group. It was nice to hit the pavement but the humidity was brutal. The 15K trail run is in a week and a half so I have to get my stuff together and adapt ASAP!



And the best thing I found yesterday was this! A girl put her review of the bra in the national Run JunkEes Facebook group and it popped up on my feed. I would just shove my bottle between my back and bra but this is great! I was just researching belts for the trail run to keep water handy since it will be my longest run yet and it will be in some pretty hot and humid conditions. 

PS this is their Instagram account if you want to follow them!

If you use a belt, which belt do you use? I was only going off of reviews from Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment