Monday, July 28, 2014

A little bit about Andi....

I am a soon-to-be wife who lives in a small Texas town working for the same oilfield company as my fiance. I was a varsity swimmer in high school back in San Antonio and I love to CrossFit! I have been running now for about a year or so....but recently it has started to become a passion instead of a have to.

2014 was the year of 5k's for me. In Alice (where I live) they have a community 5k every first Saturday of the month. In addition I also finished a mud run (Warrior Dash), an obstacle run (HAVOK Run), my first 10K (Gusto Race Series), and I have my first 8K August 9. I will post up some picstures from all my races so far this year to catch you up.

After reading some fantastic runner bloggers for a while I decided to create my own so that I can keep up with my runs, share my thoughts, and hopefully inspire any novices runners out there who are just like me.

You can find me on social media:

Instgram:andibaker

Twitter: stxandi


So this is Dave...my fiance until November 8 then I officially take the Holmgreen name

This is Lindsey...one of my oldest and best friends

This is Ashley....one of my best friends since we were kids too

And I couldn't forget Kelly! One of my best friends since I have lived in Corpus Christi

My one and only living grandparent...Papa! He only lives 45 minutes away fromme so I get to see him quite a bit

And the gingers! This is Nixon and Josie...my sister's kids. Yes they are twins!

What South Texas girl doesn't hunt

And this would be Carly...my one and only little sister who now lives in Carlsbad, CA

What summer is complete without a river trip!

And I guess I will give you a good one. In a former life I was a full time real estate agent. I hope to get back to that one day. When I am not dressed for my oilfield job or in workout clothes this is what I can look like all dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment