Monday, July 28, 2014

Orange Grove Bulldog Backer Glow Run

Before the Glow Run in Orange Grove
So Orange Grove will eventually be my hometown...home of the Bulldogs! Dave and I have bought 1.5 acres out there and we will eventually be building our home there. This run was put on by the Bulldog Backer Association and I thought it would be fun to do a run at night wearing those glow stick things. Stephanie (a friend from church on the left) and her friend are steady running buddies so they paced faster than myself but I still had a good time and fnished well. I cannot wait to be living in Orange Grove and being a part of the community full time.



Small Town Water Tower Town
*****************************************
I do not have kids yet but it is in my near future. Are there races/fun runs that are out on by your local schools to benefit the kiddos that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment