Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gritty Goddess 5K

Me, Becky, Vero, and Felicia
aka
The Dirty Snatches
My CrossFit ladies! I met these girls through my CrossFit gym in Ben Bolt and I love them! Unfortunately that gym has since shut down so I do not see them as much but this run was such a fun girls weekend in Galveston! This was Vero and Fel's first 5k and first obstacle run. I think we got more stares about our shirts and team name than anything else. Luckily most people figured out we were CrossFitters. 

Coming off of Warrior Dash, I thought this obstacle run was pretty bad ass. It had so many challenges along the route. And it was tons more fun having some friends to do it with me than running solo. We actually all liked it so much we plan on trying to make it an annual thing. 

By the end of the race we were covered in dirt, mud, sand, and foam! Since it was at Moody Gardens at one point we ended up in the lazy river!






******************************************
What are some of the best team names for obstacle runs that you have come up with or have seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment