Tuesday, August 5, 2014

4 on the 4th


So 4th of July is Dave'e favorite holiday! But before all the BBQ, pool time, and yummy snacks I wanted to get in some mileage with the Corpus Christi RoadRunners. These leggings are actually my second pair I had bought for this race. The first were just WAY too thin. I didn't want to scare the people behind me! 

That bridge is the Harbor Bridge that connects Corpus Christi to Portland, Aransas Pass, Rocport/Fulton and all the little burbs on that side of the bay. Within the last two years I believe someone donated the money to have lights put on the bridge so at night it is pretty neat. The Whataburger Field where the Corpus Christi Hooks play is just below this so going to the games is always fun! Especially on Friday night fireworks nights!


Our route was along Shoreline which mean we got a great view of the ocean while running. That route is fairly common for runs in Corpus Christi but I never get tired of the view. This was one of the first runs I had done with just the CCRR crew and let me tell you, they haul buns!

No comments:

Post a Comment