Thursday, August 28, 2014

(Wo)Man Down!

Well even though my doctor appointment on Monday morning went what I would consider well, my body has been telling me otherwise. I rested up again on Monday but this week started my Alice Women's Kickball League that my friend Inez pulled me onto. We have games three days a week and practice in between. I didn't make practice last week because I didn't feel well and fell asleep at 7 PM. So the game last night was my first time playing kickball in years. 



All day Tuesday it seemed as though my hip flexer had been acting up. I am not sure if it was from sitting in my truck for the quick trip to Houston over the weekend coupled with the trip to Corpus on Monday for my doctor appointment but my hip has been killing me. And playing kickball last night didn't help.

Soooooooo I think I am going to take a break from running this week and rest up. Gonna try to get in four or five miles on Saturday with the girls.



The Mr comes home after a three week hitch so a little R & R and live country music will be in order anyway! Our favorite go to place is always Brewster Street Ice House.....and with The Departed playing tonight and Dirty River Boys playing Sunday I would say we are going to have an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment