Friday, August 1, 2014

Havok 5K Obstacle Run

I realized with this photo that the shirt is funny however I take terrible race photos and I need a tan!

And another priceless face!

Climbing over these things is much harder than it looks....expescially when you have to do it twice!
This obstacle run took place close to home which is why I sweet talked Becky and Fel into doing it with me! But it was no where near as fun as Gritty Goddess or even half the other races I have done. Other than the funny pictures and the fact that I don't plan on doing this run again next year....there really wasn't anything eventful......boring I know. 

**************************************************
What is your favorite obstacle race?

All time favorite running shirt and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment