Thursday, August 14, 2014

Training this week

Sunday is usually my day for meal prep. At work we have 10 AM break and 3 PM break
so I usually pack a snack pack and my lunch.
 This week was a pretty good week for doing more of my runs & workouts outside in the South Texas 95+ degree heat and humidity. 

Found this app through reading blogs. It is sponsored or created by The Weather
Channel and I think it is pretty dang cool. 

The small town I live in hosts a bootcamp three days a week in the mornings and in the afternoons. I didn't go once it turned into Hades here in South Texas but I have recently picked it back to start getting acclimated to the heat/humidity again. Plus our instructor is former military and I do like the workouts. I leave a hot sweaty mess!

Monday's 6 PM session. That board is what Garza puts our workouts on.

Monday and Wednesday was bootcamp with Inez. Just over 2 miles in mileage mixed in with our workout. Garza likes to use kettle bells, along with lots of squats, jumping jacks, tire flips, mountain climbers, and ab work.

Wednesday's aftermath while stretching

Tuesday Inez and I went to the gym. I got roughly 2.5 miles before we did our CrossFit WOD in the back garage of the 24 hour gym we are members of. 

LOVE my second pair of Fabletics capris. I am so glad I found the website because they
are seriously my new fave pants!
Tonight won't be any running as we have family dinner for a birthday and tomorrow I am leaving work early to drive north to New Braunfels for wedding stuff in San Antonio this weekend. Mom and dad live at the edge of Landa Park so I am going to take advantage of that for an early morning run on Saturday before dress alterations and my bridal shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment