Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Year of 30 Day Challenges

So I had the bright idea of doing one full year of different 30 day challenges. I mean, you can do anything for 30 days right? At least that is what my Whole30 Facebook group says! I planned out which ones I am going to do for 2015 and if your up for it, do them with me!

January - Whole30 Round 2 
(completed my first one January 2014)

February - Planking

March - Sit ups 
(mind you I have our honeymoon planned this month!)

April - 1 gallon of water per day 
(I saw a picture on Facebook of a woman who did this and the change in her face/skin is amazing!)

May - Push ups

June - Squats

July - Eat 1 salad per day as a full meal

August - bicep curl/tricep dips

September - Burpees 

October - Lunges

November - Rowing 
(on the machine)

December - 2 miles per day 
(this may seem like nothing but with the holidays I find it hard sometimes to set aside time to run)

At the start of every month I will post a printable of my calendar so you can follow along if you want. I have completed a Whole30 before so I know I can do everyone one of these challenges as long as I put my mind to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment