Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas/Birthday Vacation

California was beautiful! I am so glad I was able to spend time with my sister and her family. I did get it a little bit of training a midst our fun! 



Spent Christmas morning, after opening up presents of course, at Beacons which is where my brother in law surfs. To get down to the beach you have to hike up/down the side of the cliff. 



From my sister's apartment you can cruise a little way up the hill to a trail that is 1.5 miles around. It is a doozy if you are not used to elevation changes. 


The weather was perfect for our afternoon Christmas day trail run!



Saturday morning I snuck over to the fitness center before we took off to the Safari Park. The Safari Park was a workout in itself too! Pushing a double stroller up and down and around the park grounds...no wonder my sister doesn't always have to "Workout" to stay in shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment