Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Funday

Today was DEF a Monday for me! Catching up at work since I took Friday off to go spend the weekend in the hill country with my husband for my birthday, unexpectedly the roofers showed up at our house, and all I really wanted to do was be lazy. But I am really trying to stay to my training schedule as much as possible. I may not be hitting the mileage suggested each day but I am trying to hit the total mileage for the week. 
I hit my 4 mile mark which was awesome however didn't make it outside in time so it was a treadmill run. But for some reason I am getting pains on the inside of my shins/calves running from my knees down. I have had x-rays done within the last 6 months so I know it isn't stress fractures or anything so I am wondering why this is happening. If you have any suggestions or personal stories I would love to hear them. I don't get the chance to surround myself with more experienced runners very often so any information would be great! I am thinking I might need new shoes but I got these Asics in May. Granted I wear them every time I run. 

Dave is in Del Rio bow hunting solo which means I can do a meatless meal! Picked up a Bistro Salad from HEB - apples, candied pecans and blue cheese! And threw in some hummus and pretzel crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment