Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Motivation Monday

Or lack there of. After the weekend I had of helping my parents do a garage sale and move stuff I was exhausted. And sitting in front of a computer out in the shop all day for work doesn't exactly get my blood flowing to want to run unfortunately. I have a habit of wanting to go home, cook dinner, and hang out with my dogs after work but I didn't. I actually left work early so that I could get in a road run. With the sunset at 5:22'ish and then only having about another 30 minutes of light after that I have to time my road runs just right if I want to try to get in some decent mileage. 


The best part about running on Monday is that I feel like I started my week off right, regardless of how my day went. My plan is to run everyday and beat my mileage from the day before. I have 2 1/2 more weeks until the American Bank Half Marathon Relay and I am just hoping to PR on it. I leave for California on Christmas Eve day to spend Christmas and my birthday with my sister and I am truly looking forward to running in Southern California, especially with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment