Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I'M BACK!

I have been a little MIA I know but there were some family things I had to tend to and then with Dave still out on location it has been up to me to get all the Christmas stuff done as well as pack for my trip to California tomorrow. 

The American Bank Half Marathon & Relay is in two weeks! I know I can finish 6 miles...I am just hoping I can do it in less time than my first one! Need to beat 68 minutes!



My friend Sara who just had a baby about 3 months ago wanted to get back into the swing of working out. So she convinced me to go to a spin class with her at our local 24 hour gym. Boy did she go from turtle pace to jaguar! I am pretty sure she might be regretting that decision this morning but either way it was fun to have someone to try it with!


My legs surprisingly don't hurt however the seat was not very friendly to me! The instructor said once we get past the first 30 days we won't even know its there....hope she is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment