Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Doozie of a Tuesday

Monday night our spin class was cancelled because they instructor was sick so I was happy to hear that she would be back last night! Especially because HIIT was before spin so it would be super convenient to take them both. I hadn't taken Evy's HIIT class since she moved it to the new expanded section of the gym and I am glad I went back. She has tweaked her class a bit and man I am feeling it this morning. The best part was there were only two of us in the class so it was somewhat like having a small group personal training session for FREE!


I tried to get Sara to join but since she just started back to gym it 
might have been too much for her. 



So far I am digging the spin class. I am hoping it will help with my running as well. Even though we live in a small town I am glad that there are women here who know that these classes are needed. 

Friday Evy is doing HITT and spin back to back again and since it will be fairly slow around work I am going to take an early, long lunch so Sara and I can go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment