Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Two Time Tuesday

So I liked my bistro salad and hummus snack so much I bought the pair again today for lunch. You can't beat the fact that the total cost for such a yummy meal is around $5!

You have to love a DVR when your running schedule interferes with some great shows! 


 Last night was the season finale. I think a little part of me died inside! But Dave and I are two episodes behind, I think, because of his work schedule, so the finale will have to wait. I have been watching this series since season two. I seriously need to find the whole thing and watch it from the beginning again! 

To get in all my mileage for the week I have to run around 4.25 miles per day. Last night was no exception! I did make it outside to run which was nice. Usually the park gets a little creepy past dark but there were actually quite a few runners out there so I didn't feel uncomfortable. I didn't run as fast as I do when I have a pacer/buddy or on the treadmill since I can control that but it was a nice change to be outside instead of staring at the dash of the treadmill for 45 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment