Thursday, December 11, 2014

I lapped my husband


With it being Wednesday night and Dave wasn't working, we were determined to make our church small group at 6:30. With that being said I had a very short amount of time to get home, change, run (Dave didn't move from the couch), and then get on the road to Orange Grove. My goal was to hit 3.25 miles but I ran out of time. I absolutely despise being late....I think it is rude and disrespectful so I usually end up arriving 10 or 15 minutes early almost everywhere I go. (One of my quirks I guess)

In order to hit my goal mileage for the week I need to run at least 5 miles today, tomorrow, and Saturday and I am going to try to my hardest to reach that goal. I have been running with shin splints apparently and they can be pretty brutal after mile 3. I haven't figured out if I am getting them from the almost 2'ish months I wasn't really running before the wedding or if it is a sign that I need new shoes......I am still such a novice runner I can't tell the difference. 

If I get new shoes before my first 10K in 2015, I would love a new pair of Asics. So far they have been pretty good to me and they are very friendly to my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment