Thursday, January 1, 2015

Favorite In A Pinch Snacks

So my second official round of Whole30 starts today! And to help me out I ordered some snack bars that came in handy last year when I did it. So far, my fave has to be the Yawp bars. Last year I got the variety pack but this time around I stuck to the Coconut Chai Seed ones. 


My new addition this time around is to try the RxBar Coconut Cacao bars
I am hoping they can help curb my sweet cravings if need be. 

I am actually pretty stoked about doing it this time around because a friend from here in Alice started her Whole30 6 days ago. Dave is going to do it with me as well but it is fun to have a friend to chat with about the struggles and to have an accountability partner as well. Becky is my running buddy for the race this Saturday (Team Two of a Kind) so I am looking forward to catching up with her about her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment