Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A bat & a toad!

After weighing in yesterday, weight loss is on the fore front of my brain! I told D that he is now my accountability partner and if he needs to be mean to me to help me reach me goals its ok! I may regret that later but I need all the help I can get! 
Lunch yesterday was a field green salad with pouch salmon and then topped with Seasnax crumbles. It was delish! I forgot I still had some Seasnax in the pantry so it was a good find. I had to go to the store to buy more lettuce since for some odd reason my big box of field greens froze over the weekend while I was visiting my parents. HEB even had a coupon for green lettuce leaves so it was a bonus!


Dinner was solo since D is working so I had a salad, a Bai5 Mango, fiesta salmon burger and 10 sauteed shrimp. Totally filled me up. I sually like to eat by 6 or 6:30 at the latest. I do not like eating late because my stomach usually doesn't like me in the morning if I do. I also noticed I usually don't sleep as well. 


While making dinner I was also making my lunch and dinner for today and some snacks. Sauteed chicken with bell peppers, onions, and a jalapeno; green leaf lettuce salads, mixed fruit, cheese square and celery with peanut butter. I even found some great meal prep containers online at Amazon. My MIL has prime so they should be here by Thursday. 


Tempo Tuesday started off very interesting. First I found a baby bat injured in my covered patio. Pretty sure the dogs might have gotten a hold of it. I never thought I would ever get face to face with a bat. He was pretty pissed! Then as I was trying to leave I had to shoo a giant toad out of the garage and out from underneath my truck so he wouldn't get squished. Once I finally made it to the gym, with no animals being harmed in the process, I had a pretty good run. 

1 mile warm up at 6.0
2 min at 6.2 
2 min at 6.4 
2 min at 6.6
1 min at 4.0

Repeat three times

1 mile cool down

And yes I am a hot mess in the morning when I get to the gym. I try to match my clothes but the hair lately has been a whole nother story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment