Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Miles & Beer!

Over the weekend the America On Tap made their stop into good ol' Corpus Christi. Needless to say we were excited! Our friend Val made the awesome pretzel necklaces which was a genius idea. She should have brought more to sell because everyone was asking about them. 


The main reason we all went (besides the beer) was that Val is making the move, again, to Alaska at the end of the month and it was the only weekend we were almost all able to get together. Dave was off which was great! We were missing two gal pals though...one recently had a baby and the other couldn't get off work. 


Monday means back to the grind. I am still working on my consistent four milers. It was a little tough after taking a few days off to have fun and get stuff done around the house though. But I pushed through and I am looking forward to Tempo tomorrow since it is more fun that just plain running. It seems the more miles I do the more boring the treadmill becomes. 


I just got my email about the registration opening! Has anyone ever done this before? My sis did San Diego not long ago and she had a blast! I am hoping I can get a few girl friends to tag along with me because I am so signing up right when bibs are released tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment