Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hump Day!

It was good to get back into the gym after the fun weekend I had but it definitely caught up with me by Tuesday. I didn't hit my 4 mile mark but did get in a 5K tempo run without puking so that was a success in my book. I upped my pace on the tempo run this week and I think I can keep up with it for a while so that was "thumbs up" progress for me as well. 


Today was off day from running but cross training. I would love to be able to do the bootcamp class but they don't start until 6 AM and it is about 30 minutes later than what I need to be able to get home, shower, eat and get to work on time. So I made up a ladder workout to do after I woke my body up with 15 minutes on the elliptical.  





 The 15K trail run is exactly 1 month away! I need to start kicking up my mileage to be able to survive that run. It will be the farthest I have ever run......race or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment