Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Back to Business

So after taking Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off to let my knee heal I was back at it this morning. I really didn't want to split it open since it seems to be healing so well so it was worth the few extra days off. However I have been in a funk the past two days and I think its because I don't start my day off with a good, sweaty workout. 
Taken Sunday night
My knee this morning
 Mon - Wed - Fri the gym I go to hosts boot camp. It starts at 6 AM so I haven't been going much in the morning because I have to get ready for work but I think on Wednesdays (since that is cross training day) I may just be a smidge late to work so that I can get in a good workout. Wednesdays are cardio boot camp and it's a good workout! 

Did a mile on the treadmill first then I was able to get in about 30 minutes of boot camp before having to leave. Running outside was nice because I am able to start adjusting to the heat and humidity to help prep me for the trail run coming up in just over two weeks.

I was able to shake off the funk today and I am looking forward to finishing out July strong with my mileage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment