Friday, July 31, 2015

Accept it and move on

In an effort to hold myself accountable, here is lunch from yesterday and will be a repeat today. I bought a chopped salad bag from HEB and then added leftover grilled chicken to it. It was delish! 

I have also been really diligent about trying to take in more and more water, hence the liter bottle!


Now dinner was chicken ticklers with steamed veggies and ranch style potatoes. Topped it off with one of our homebrews that was finally ready. 


Gotta love the KT Tape on the coffee table.

This morning was just one of those mornings that I just wasn't feeling it. My Nike App wasn't working well, my shins were hurting, I would have rather stayed in bed! But I atleast got moving and ran a mile before heading into work. 


After letting my Dr Cool Wraps do their thing, I guess I will get my butt in gear and get ready for work. I haven't even packed for the ranch/river yet so that will have to wait until I get home. I am looking forward to getting out of town this weekend with our friends to enjoy a little downtown, Frio River Tubing, and good food. Dave wants to take our new toy but I don't think it will fit everything we need. 


We have decided to get rid of my Explorer and get a Jeep in an effort to cut down our debt and reduce monthly expenses. Its really nice actually and it means that I get to drive the F150 full time! BONUS!

Off for the weekend. Maybe I will try to get in a cross training working but I am making no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment