Thursday, July 2, 2015

When nature calls

The second half of 2015 was celebrated with roasted eggplant veggie mix and slow raosted chicken with homemade gravy! All of this for just little ol' me since Dave is out on hitch. It was delish! 

I wish I could be as positive about my first fun for the second half of the year. Plan was 4 mile hill series however between my shin splints flaring up and the call of nature my run was cut in half. Very disappointing. But I still have tomorrow and my 4 on the 4th run on Saturday with the Corpus Christi Road Runners so there is still redemption for the week! 


And Pinterest provided for some good laughs after my morning disaster. This one was my favorite by far. 

No matter how my runs went, I am glad I completed something. I will not reach my goals by giving up, keeping a negative attitude, or not enjoying the journey that is my life. Today is my Friday and I am looking forward to a three day weekend....even though it will consist of laundry and cleaning the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment