Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hold on, Bacon!

Thursdays are hill days and I had a sweaty 5K hill series on the treadmill this morning. I have been staying consistent at level 4 which only takes the incline up to 4 so I am hoping to kick it up a notch here within the next few weeks. I noticed I have to vary my speed when the hills get steep. But as long as I am not walking then it is a success in my book. During races that is usually when my legs start screaming and my head starts talking me into walking. Hill days always kick my butt which means I know I need to work on them more. 


Dave came home last night which means I had a little bit more time to do things for me this morning so I was excited to make myself breakfast. I had almost finished my oven bacon when I realized my one and only egg was cracked! Womp womp! So the next best thing was to call the only place in the tiny town I live in that I eat tacos from - Nortex (I am very funny about how I like my eggs cooked). And since my bacon was all ready made - I took it along to put on my taco! HA! 


And yes, my potato, egg, cheese, and bacon taco was delish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment