Friday, June 26, 2015

Gettin' Cracked is the Best!

Since my mid 20's I have had problems with my sciatica and I also found out I am uneven by about 1/2 an inch or so. I used to go to the chiropractor every two weeks when times were better which was great for my back! Now I try to make it once a month to see Dr. H and get cracked. I have had to conquer my fear of my neck being tweeked because I always feel so much better when Dr. H cracks everything. Today was no exception. 


 Decided to do some cross training today. The gym just got two new stair steppers so I thought I would check them out. 


20 minutes on the stair stepper / 100 jumping jacks / 90 crunches / 80 V ups / 70 step ups / 60 calf raises / 50 squats / 40 sit ups / 30 bicep curls / 20 push ups

It was a great cross training session. I definitely enjoyed taking the afternoon off from work!

Random - does anyone else get eatin' alive by mosquitoes? Seriously...two on my face!


And this Irish girl turns red for anything so I looked lovely walking into the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment