Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Go when asked

When my favorite and probably only running buddy texts and asks me to run with her for the first half of her run, of course I said yes!


So even though I ran Monday morning I went and ran Monday afternoon with Becky around the neighborhood. Got in almost 5 miles total for the day.


Hit the treadmill Tuesday morning for my first ever tempo run. I am definitely going to do these every week. I was sweating up a storm and I really felt it was a good way to slowly push myself to run faster. However after running that much I started to get my shin splints and since I wore crappy, thin socks I got blisters! I guess Becky said it best.....I am delicate! LOL


Today, Wednesday is a rest day for me and I had to train all day at work so I fueled up on a good breakfast and two cups of coffee! I use local honey and milk in my coffee. If I feel up to I make my own creamer but lately milk has been working pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment