Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mid Week Wrap Up

I slept like crap Monday night but still managed to get out of bed Tuesday morning and get to the gym! I am always reminded afterwards of why.....the feeling of accomplishment and remembering the goal I have ahead of me! I got in a 2.5 miles tempo run. Short of my total goal mileage of 4 but I just started tempo runs and they are kicking my butt! I am hoping I can do them at the goal mileage I have set for myself during my training plan. 

Gym selfie after doing abs and rolling out my calves. This seriously hurts so good! This roller and I are going to be best buds before too long!

 I went to the grocery store and picked up some snacks since I was out. I found these Kind bars. I usually only see the granola bar type but these little squares are amazing! And HEB at a coupon for squeezies so I picked up a box of those too!


I have been keeping up with logging my progress and daily runs in my BELIEVE journal that I got for Christmas. I have a feeling it will be neat to look back on it and see how far I have come. I really like it to map out my training plans and put down my goal mileage on paper. I do wish that it had more examples for different drills and types of runs that the pros do since I am such a beginner. 

Today is rest day and I needed it. I must have snoozed my alarm atleast 4 times! Dave comes home from hitch tonight so I am looking forward to a a good night catching up with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment