Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Wrap and Monday Miles


Last week I decided to take my Facebook social running group and join up with the Run JunkEes. The closest group was in San Antonio and since I had a pretty large group on FB it seemed like a good fit. I am excited to get to meet new runners and be a part of their community. 


This weekend was spent in San Antonio at a wedding of one of Dave's friends. We had a great time and we were even able to spend some time with his grandparents while we were there. 

But Monday means #MondayMiles and it was so hard to wake up this morning after the fun weekend we had. I think Dave and I were both crashed on the coach/chair before 9 PM last night. Did 3 miles of hills this morning on level 2, which is an increase for me! 


I was filling in my Believe Journal this morning and this quote was on one of the pages. I love it. I think I need to write it on my bathroom mirror until I know it by heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment