Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I have a confession....

My Whole30 only made it Whole15.....

I know...I didn't stick to it. I get it. While I was doing it was great! I didn't have the side effects this time around like I did last year and I think that is because we truly changed the way we eat on a normal basis. 

However Dave and I went on a paid hunting trip this past weekend where we had to camp out and we didn't have the resources to be able to stick to it properly. Kudos to you if you are sticking to your commitment of 30 days! I think anyone you can do it is awesome! Even if you only make it halfway... like me! It is a hard thing to do...changing your eating habits but it is for the better. I am still eating clean just like I did before this past weekend because many of the meals I now enjoy I learned to make since the last challenge. 


So from Dave and I....good luck! We are still trying to fill our freezer with deer and pig so we can make our own sausage for the next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment