Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday Funday

I love Sundays! When we are not out of town, Sundays start with Church at Cross Trails Cowboy Church. Yesterday's service was about grief/mourning and how God blesses the brokenhearted. If you have never been to a Cowboy Church, you should check one out! When my parents recently moved to Georgetown I made sure to find one within ten minutes of them. 


Our Pastor David Cole and his wife Tina

After church was a short stop by HEB to grab some veggies then home. My favorite bootcamp instructor was holding an Ambush workout at the park so I decided that would be a great change to my normal workouts...plus it was free! The park isn't very far and it was around 65 degrees yesterday so I ran up to the park.....why waste the gas? 


After I finished my 3+ miles with my workout I decided it would be even MORE fun to run to the reservoir to hang out with my friend Robyn and her family at the baseball fields. 



All in all I got in just over 4.5 miles. I was pretty stoked with the since all week was a bust for me. That usually happens when Dave comes in town. He is gone for 2, sometimes 2.5 weeks at a time so when he comes in we usually have lots of stuff to try to get done before he head back out on hitch. 

Snacks for the week. I haven't tried to Pro Bar yet. A guy at the hunting
camp last weekend gave it to me to try.
Dinner: lightly coated with coconut flour and Old Bay cod fish and shrimp,
quinoa, half of an avocado, and yellow bell peppers/cabbage sauteed together.......
So delish! 







No comments:

Post a Comment