Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monday Madness

I have been told to never miss a Monday and my Mondays are doozies! I needed to clear my head so a run was definitely in the cards for me! 


I didn't run far because I knew I had HIIT and spin but I was running pretty quickly for running solo! I was pretty impressed with myself on that one. I think it was just because I had such an awkward-turtle Monday I needed to get it out of my head!


HIIT last night was all upper body which I needed. Push ups and shoulder exercises....I am feeling them this morning! I like going to Evy's HIIT classes. They are different every time and I am able to get in more of a weight training workout than when I workout out by myself. 


Oh spin class....how Sara and I missed you! We hadn't been to class in a week! Sara had trigger finger surgery on both of her hands (which is why they are still wrapped) and I was feeling like poo last week after Monday's class. Last night....the struggle was real getting back into the groove of class. Evy added weights to our routine which was a little tough trying to get the hang of.


DINNER! I seriously could not cook this fast enough. The last 20 minutes of spin I was going over in my head how I could cook and shower at the same time so I didn't waste time! 
So lemon pepper baked cod, sauteed shrimp in EVOO and crushed red pepper, roasted yellow bell peppers, sauteed fresh spinach, 1/2 an avocado with cherry toms and quinoa was the finished product. It was delish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment