Friday, January 9, 2015

Super Lab!


Random side note:: So the dogs have been outside a lot this week since there are no holidays the break up my work schedule and Dave is out working. I came home the other night to see that Woodrow had pulled the towel off one of the furniture pieces on the patio where they stay and chewed a few holes in it. I scolded him and put it back. I got home last night from teaching FPU  and noticed he had pulled the towel down again. I am guessing Woodrow thought he needed a super hero cape! 

(Before anyone freaks out, I actually put it around his neck so I could take his shaming picture)


Today is day 9 for me. I didn't take a picture of dinner last night, totally forgot but breakfast this morning was leftover dinner (my slow cooked wild pork shoulder mixed with potato and cabbage) topped with two eggs and a glass of unsweet tea. It was very good! 

After two days of not being able to run because of church commitments (which will be like that for the next 9 weeks) I am looking to get in at least 4 miles today after work. I woke up this morning to 40 something degree weather and rain so I think I am going to stick to the treadmill to avoid getting sick or falling while I am running. This ends my first week of training for the Cowtown 10K. I didn't meet my mileage but I know I am still on a good path. I have been using my running journal for almost two weeks now and I love it. I really feel like it will help me reach the goals I have set out for myself this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment