Friday, January 2, 2015

New Kicks!


Since my FleetFeet gift card was burning a hole in my wallet I went got some new shoes! Going to try out the New Balances since they didn't have my size in my Asics that I have been wearing since May. I also picked up a pair of calf sleeves hoping that might help with the shin splints I have been getting. That could also be from my shoes being almost 7 months old too. 



Tomorrow is my first 10K of the year and 1 of 6 I have set to run for myself as a goal. I am relaying the American Bank Half Marathon with my friend Becky. Fingers crossed the weather isn't too crappy and the soreness in my legs from HIIT class on Tuesday will subside so I can get in a good run. The course is simple, out and back on Shoreline Drive next to the bay so as long as the weather holds up it should be a great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment