Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

The weather here in South Texas was crappy so I took advantage of it and stayed in most of the weekend. I caught up, mostly, on laundry and my DVR! 


Saturday morning I tried to PR my 5K. I was roughly 30 seconds off from my current PR. But it was a good run! I stayed inside on the treadmill because it was 30'something outside and rainy. I do not want to get sick right about now!


Breakfast was potato hash with kale, three eggs, and bacon. I ate every bit of it!

I didn't snap any pictures of my dinner Saturday night. To be honest I cannot even tel you what I ate.


After church I was really wanting some seafood so I made baked salmon and green beans, mashed potatoes (compliant), and then I still wanted some of my slow cooked pork that i am still eating on! I had no idea that the small shoulder would make that much meat. 


Dessert was baked apples with cinnamon sprinkled on top!


Dinner was a friend of mine's favorite dish to make while on the Whole30. I added crushed red pepepr, cherry toms, and green beans but it includes chicken, shrimp, and onion. 


And in our Facebook group, Molly told us to post a picture of our fridge so here is mine in all of its glory. I didn't stage anything to make it look better.

I didn't run yesterday. I had to be at church around 8:30 since it was my Sunday to volunteer for Children's Church therefore the better part of my day was spent in fellowship and I am A OK with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment