Thursday, January 8, 2015

Selfie?

Took a break from the gym and running last night. I would have only been able to get in 2 miles since I have to get to my church small group by 6:30 but I needed to just rest a bit before I left the house again. 


This would be the result of my slow cooker wild pork shoulder! It was ahhhhh-mazing! I had that for lunch and then I made a smaller portion for dinner to take with me to small group. 


A Facebook group that I am in (You can do anything for 30 days) is filled with all sorts of people from all over the country that are all doing Whole30's. Every now and then she sends out some "homework" emails and this was one....to send a selfie. Last night was our church small group at a friend's house as always and family dinner was goulash. It looked amazing but I stuck to my homemade leftovers. 


Lunch today was a ground beef burger, bacon, french green beans, and a sweet potato. I have officially run out of thawed meat, because I forgot to take out some chicken and the ground beef, so I haven't quite figured out what I will do for dinner on the go tonight since I am teaching a Dave Ramsey class at church tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment