Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Running Journal

For Christmas I received (actually I got two!) the 
Believe Running Journal written by Lauren and Ro. 



This is my second week to use it and I really enjoy it. I enjoy the through process and being able to lay everything out. It is really making me focus on making time to run and which runs I have to do that do to achieve my goal. I just mapped out my training plans until February 28 which includes 2 10K's. Between using the journal and my Nike App Coach I have been able to plan out my mileage for each week based upon my schedule. I am trying to make sure I balance my life. I would like to keep up spin and HITT with my friend Sara, Wednesday nights has always been small group church, and starting this Thursday for the next 9 weeks I have committed to teach the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class at our church. All of my after work activities play into the time I have available to run. So far based on what I have put onto paper I can meet my goals. 

What I did to plan is I took a pencil and wrote in my goal mileage/workout for that day. If the journal gets updated I think that would be an awesome line to add to each day to see if you are really working at meeting your goals or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment